Our client is an expanding environmental consultancy, covering contracts across the Home Counties and London from their Hertfordshire office.
They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their Hertfordshire based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- P402, P405 (Pref P403/P404)
- 6 years + practical experience of asbestos surveying and consultancy
- Some practical experience of asbestos removal and associated analytical work
- Experience of using TEAMS
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
- Project Management – managing all aspects of term and project-based contracts from enquiry through planning to resourcing and delivery
- Communication - liaising with field teams and test laboratories on a daily basis
- Estimating and pricing term and project-based work
- Client liaison / Business development
- Attendance at pre-start and progress meetings
- Technical consultancy
- Technical review
- Assistance during UKAS audit
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and extensive benefits.