Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of asbestos consultancy services, with offices located nationwide and working on various projects from domestic housing, through to government and MoD works.
Due to recent contract gains they require a number of Senior Asbestos Surveyors to join their Surrey based team.
The successful candidates must posses;
- BOHS P402 as a minimum
- P403/P404 would be advantageous but not essential
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Solid experience of commercial works and specialist contracts would be an advantage
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to travel as required
Your primary duties will include;
- Completing management, refurbishment and demolition surveys, as well as bulk sampling duties and re-inspections where required
- Compiling accurate and detailed reports via PDA system on all works carried out
- Works will include large commercial contracts and government building works
- Ensuring all works comply with UKAS and company quality systems
- Some aspects of project management will be included within the role
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Expensed company car
- Company pension
- Paid travel time
- Additional training and benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.