Our client is an expanding family run consultancy, covering contracts across Norfolk, Essex and Hertfordshire.
Due to contract gains and recent expansion in to a new office, they are seeking a Senior Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to join their Norfolk based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- P402, P403 and P404 Certifications as a minimum
- RSPH equivalents will also be considered
- Additional certifications would be advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working in various building types
- Willingness to travel as contracts dictate
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will involve conducting surveying duties as well as 4 stage clearances, personal, background and reassurance tests amongst other analytical duties. You will be working in commercial, industrial and NHS property as well as local schools. You will also be responsible for assisting in the training of junior staff and will also gain experience of Project Management and be able to progress your career.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Expensed company vehicle
- Additional training
- Company pension
- Various additional benefits