Professional New Homes Snagging Inspector
Ideally seeking someone living in and around Hereford who is willing and able to cover a wide geographical area of up to 2 hours in all directions.
What’s on offer?
- Self employed role offering circa £200 for each 46 hour job
- Minimum 3 jobs per week up to a maximum of 912 at your convenience
- Paid mileage
- Suitable for a flexible parttime individual
The Successful Candidate (Essential)
- 10+ years Housebuilding Site Manager or NHBC Inspector experience
- Ideally 30 years+ overall work experience, the more the better, no ageism here whatsoever
- Ideally closer to the end of your career than the start and want to control your own diary whilst staying active and involved in New Homes
- NHBC standards and building regulations expert
What’s the Job:
Working as a professional snagging inspector, checking new homes for quality control.
If you have the right experience, you’ll know what we mean.
Apply or contact George at Zone Recruitment.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.