Our client is a leading provider of home and commercial maintenance services, with regional offices located nationwide.
Due to recent gains, they are seeking an experienced Structural Waterproofing Surveyor to join their growing East Midlands based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- CSSW Qualification is essential
- Conversant with the requirements set out within both BS8102:2009 and other relevant industry documents such as CIRIA 139, NHBC Chapter 5.4
- Capable of creating a variety of designs/specifications for Basement Waterproofing including Type A, B, C and combined waterproofing systems to relevant environmental grades for both existing and new build properties
- Previous experience of remedial treatments for Rising Damp, Wood Rotting Fungi, Wood Boring Insects, Timber Resin Repairs and/or Structural Repairs would be looked upon favourably
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong attention to detail are prerequisite as is the ability to build and maintain a strong client base for repeat business, particularly in the commercial market
- This role will be home based, covering the East Midlands and West Yorkshire so a full UK driving licence will be essential
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and servicing business enquiries from both professionals and consumers. The role will involve creating and maintaining your own client base so previous experience in a sales surveyor role is essential.
Whilst training and development will be provided on an ongoing basis, this will be designed to build on an already extensive knowledge of the workings listed above. CSSW qualification would be highly preferable
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Premium company vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- Laptop and phone
- All necessary equipment provided
- Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.