Our client is one of the UK’s providers of structural water proofing, structural repairs, building preservation and pest control services, having been established for nearly 30 years.
Due to recent contract gains, they are now seeking a Trainee Building Preservation Surveyor to join their Bristol based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- Existing experience of Modern methods of building preservation, namely remedial measures/treatments for Rising Damp, Wood Rotting Fungi and Wood Boring Beetles
- Experience of Basement waterproofing installations, namely Cavity Drain Membranes, Tanking, Liquid Membranes or similar
- Previous experience with either Resin Repairs and/or Structural Repairs would also be favourable
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and attention to detail are prerequisite
- Ability to build and maintain a strong client base for repeat business, particularly in the commercial market
- Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel across the region as required
Based from home, representing regional offices and reporting to head office, the successful candidate will, when fully trained, be responsible for servicing and creating business enquiries from both professionals and consumers. The role will involve developing your own client base over time, so an aptitude and comfortability with technical sales is necessary. Working closely with senior surveying personnel, extensive training will be provided across all aspects of the role including Technical, Sales and Lead Generation, Surveying, Report Writing etc.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Excellent commission structure
- Expensed company vehicle
- Laptop, phone and PPE will be provided
- Various additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.