Our client is a leading independent building and construction consultancy, with multiple offices located across the UK and having been established for well over a decade.
Due to recent growth and expansion, they are currently seeking a number of Valuation Surveyors to join their Leeds based team.
The successful candidate must possess;
- Possess a RICS recognised qualification
- Must be a registered Valuer
- Possess RICS membership at Associate level as a minimum
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a comparable position
- Ideally have completed or be close to completing their APC
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving licence
Your role will be within the companies valuation team, and supporting them with both new and existing clients. You will be expected to aide in writing loan security valuation reports for lenders and preparing valuations for specialist clients. Due to the nature of the position, you will be expected to travel across Leeds as required.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Company Car or car allowance
- Home based flexible working is available
- Company pension scheme
- Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.