Our client is a leading facilities management company, established for over 10 years and employing more than 300 people.
They are currently seeking an experienced Water Engineer/Plumber to join their growing Cardiff based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- NVQ Level 2 diploma in Plumbing & Heating or equivalent
- Qualified to undertake Legionella Risk Assessments
- Sound knowledge of ACoP L8 guidelines
- Knowledge of chlorine dioxide dosing systems would be beneficial
- Full UK Driving license and willingness to travel as required
Your primary duties will involve;
- Carrying out rainwater servicing projects
- Cooling tower and TMV servicing
- Carry out water technician related tasks i.e monitoring and maintenance
- Carrying out legionella risk assessments as required
- Lead and undertake water system remediation works such as plumbing repairs, maintenance and installations on hot and cold water systems.
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Enhanced sickness benefit
- Multiple, additional benefits to be discussed