Our client is a rapidly growing provider of asbestos and water testing services, covering contracts across the UK.
Due to recent contract gains, they are currently seeking Water Hygiene Engineers to join their London based team.
The successful candidate must posses;
- Sound knowledge of ACoP L8 Guidelines
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a comparable position
- Basic plumbing skills would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel across London as contracts dictate
- Full UK driving Licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Temperature Monitoring and Auditing
- Shower-Head Disinfections
- Tank Inspections
- Water Sampling
- Cleaning and Disinfection of Water Tanks and Calorifiers
- TMV Maintenance
- Heating and Chilled System Analysis, Dosing and Flushing
- Chlorination of Cold Water Tanks
- Managing Logbooks
In return our client will offer the successful applicants an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and extensive benefits.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.