Our client is recognised for their technical accuracy and comprehensive service delivery. Their reputation for integrity, trustworthiness and customer focus has resulted in an extensive core of satisfied clientele who appreciate a high quality and reliable approach.
Due to recent contract gains, they are now seeking experienced Water Hygiene Technicians to join their Birmingham based team.
The successful applicants must posses;
- Sound knowledge of ACoP L8 Guidelines and HSG 274 (Part 2)
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a comparable position
- Willingness to travel as the contract demands (West Midlands)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Temperature Testing
- Shower head cleaning and disinfection
- Cold water storage tank inspections
- Cold water storage tank cleaning and disinfection
- Ensuring customer contract delivery
- Maintaining relationships with customers
- Representing the company in a smart and professional manner
- Having a high level of customer focus and fulfilling client needs
In return our client will offer the successful applicant;
- Attractive salary (based on experience)
- Expensed company vehicle
- Company phone and necessary tools
- On-going training and career development
- Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.