Our client is a market leader within the water treatment and air hygiene industry, providing the highest quality total water treatment, water hygiene, consultancy and legionella training packages throughout the UK.
Due to recent contract gains, they are currently seeking experienced Water Hygiene Technicians to join their growing Berkshire based team.
The successful applicants must posses;
- At least 2 years experience in a comparable role
- Sound knowledge of ACoP L8 Guidelines
- Experience and involvement in water hygiene programmes
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Temperature monitoring and general HSG274 water hygiene tasks
- Outlet descaling
- Collection of samples from domestic water systems, and submission for laboratory analysis
- TMV maintenance
- Chlorine dioxide analysis
- CWS Tank inspection
- Chlorination and disinfection works
- Assisting the Account Management team with client review meetings
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package, to include company vehicle, pension, on-going development and additional benefits.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.