Our client is a leading water treatment and legionella control consultancy, covering works across the UK, with key focus in the West Midlands and the South West.
Due to recent contract gains, they are seeking an experienced Water Management Technician to join their Birmingham based team.
The successful applicant must posses;
- Knowledge of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Knowledge of HSG274 Part 2 monitoring frequencies and target parameters
- Awareness of HSG274 Part 2 wider document
- Awareness of ACoP L8 Minimum of 12 months experience in a comparable role
- Experience of flushing, cleaning and chlorination techniques
- Experience of working in various environments for different clients would be advantageous
- Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
- Ensuring delivery of a customer’s contracted tasks
- Implementing water management services in line with Second Element’s standards
- Accurately producing a written report of service carried out
- Accurately identifying any non-conformity in results
- Maintaining clients’ compliance records such as logbooks
- Updating the Account Manager of non-conformity
- Communicating with the client to explain findings and implications of service carried out
In return our client will offer the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package, to include competitive salary and various benefits.
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly.