Our client is a national provider of water hygiene and legionella control services, with regional offices located in London, The Midlands, Yorkshire and the North West UK.
They are currently seeking experienced Water Service Engineers to join their growing West Yorkshire based team.
The successful applicants must posses;
- Solid knowledge of ACoP L8 Guidelines
- Minimum of 12 months on site experience
- Experience of maintenance and commissioning works
- Experience of legionella control duties
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full UK driving license
Your primary duties will include;
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- Carry out equipment maintenance servicing and support duties in line with company procedures.
- Carry out equipment installations, maintenance and commissioning.
- Assist in training engineers in equipment until they are competent.
- Carry out Legionella control duties for company contract customers throughout region identified by line manager/coordinator, in accordance with best practice and legislation.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure works are progressed to agreed expectations.
- Complete site log books to agreed specifications
In return our client will offer the successful applicants an attractive remuneration package to include competitive salary and benefits.